want to apply for gtu 2014 convocation??
for bechlor of engineering , mba , mca , bpharm , mpharm , pddc , master of engineering and pharmacy students of gtu
Gtu gujarat technological university published news about convocation 2014.
All the graduating students are informed that the University has decided to organize it’s 4th Annual Convocation in January 2015 tentatively on 22nd Jan 2015. In this regard all the students must fill the convocation form online and submit it to the University office as per the following schedule.
Convocation Application End Date : 10th Dec. 2014
Student can choose “Person” or “Absentia” option in the convocation form. However the University shall invite the students to receive their degrees in person based on the CPI/CGPA obtained by them as decided by the committee. The University shall upload such list on the University website.
- Click on http://convo4deg.gtu.ac.in/search.aspx “apply for gtu 2014 convocation” button at the end of Instructions.
- Enter Enrollment Number and hit Search Button.
- Check your all details which are already given in the Application Form.
- Fill all remaining information in the Application Form and click on “Update & Generate Form” button.
- Check your Photo and Barcode then Print the Generated Form.
- If you send incomplete Application Form to GTU then it will be rejected.
Instruction for students to apply for gtu 2014 convocation
- An applicant has to fill correct data so that Degree Certificate can be printed and delivered correctly.
- An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 500/- in any SBI branch for Convocation Degree Certificate and Rs. 200/- additional if you want to be a member of GTU’s Alumni Association. Please fill the separate Challan for both (Convocation Degree Certificate and GTU’s Alumni Association (if you want to be a member of GTU’s Alumni Association)) fees. Please read carefully Fee Payment instruction.
- Please write SBI Collect Reference Number in text-box of Challan/Transaction Number. Please write “SBI” in place of Bank Branch Name in case of debit/credit/internet banking payment.
- In case of debit/credit/internet banking payment E-receipt of Transaction must be attach with the Application Form, and in case of Cash Payment please attach original Depositor copy of Challan with Bank Stamp.
- If you want to receive Certificate at home, please select Absentia and if you want to receive certificate in Convocation Event then select Person in the Convocation Application Form.
- If you select Absentia than the Degree Certificate will be posted to your postal address, if you select Person and due to any problem you will not able to attend the convocation then the Degree Certificate will be posted to your postal address 15 days after the convocation date.
- An applicant must submit their Application at GTU, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad with following documents:
- o Convocation Application Form printout with student signature.
- o Original Copy of Challan-Depositor Copy (both for Convocation Degree Certificate and GTU’s Alumni Association (if you want to be a member of GTU’s Alumni Association)).
- o Photo ID proof (Voter ID Card/Driving License/ PAN Card/Passport/Adhar Card any one).
- o Please write “4th Convocation Application Form” on top of the Envelop.
- An applicant can submit their application at GTU personally or send it to GTU via Post/Courier (any type of post) on or before 10th Dec. 2014 referable to The Registrar, “Gujarat Technological University Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Nr. Visat Three Roads, Visat – Gandhinagar Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424, Gujarat”
- Application received after Last Date will be rejected and GTU is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Please keep all Documents Xerox Copy with you for further Reference.
- Please verify before printing that Barcode and Photo is properly displayed or not.
- If photo is not visible, then mail your scanned jpg format photo with your Enrollment Number to “[email protected]”, if photo is visible then photo can’t be changed and no need to mail it on “ [email protected]”.
- Venue of the Convocation will be announced very soon on our website: http://gtu.ac.in/
- Please carefully check your photo, full name, college name & CPI/CGPA before submitting the application and if you find any query so mail on “ [email protected]” before convocation ceremony.
- If you have done the process to get degree/diploma certificate & not received the certificate at your mentioned address, then do inquiry at GTU after February, 2015.
- Please mail to “ [email protected]” regarding any convocation application form query/problem.