Know how to apply to receive diploma certificate from gtu gujarat technological university
Application Submission flow:
- Click on http://convo4dip.gtu.ac.in/search.aspx “Apply for Diploma Certificate” button at the end of Instructions.
- Enter Enrollment Number and hit Search Button.
- Check your all details which are already given in the Application Form.
- Fill all remaining information in the Application Form and click on “Update & Generate Form” button.
- Check your Photo and Barcode then Print the Generated Form.
- If you send incomplete Application Form to GTU then it will be rejected.
Instruction to apply to receive diploma certificate from gtu
- An applicant has to fill correct data so that Diploma Passing Certificate can be printed and delivered correctly.
- An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 300/- in any SBI branch for Convocation Diploma Certificate and Rs. 200/- additional if you want to be a member of GTU’s Alumni Association. Please fill the separate Challan for both (Convocation Diploma Certificate and GTU’s Alumni Association (if you want to be a member of GTU’s Alumni Association)) fees.
Please read carefully Fee Payment instruction to safely Apply to receive diploma certificate from gtu.
- Please write SBI Collect Reference Number in text-box of Challan/Transaction Number. Please write “SBI” in place of Bank Branch Name in case of debit/credit/internet banking payment.
- In case of debit/credit/internet banking payment E-receipt of Transaction must be attach with the Application Form, and in case of Cash Payment please attach original Depositor copy of Challan with Bank Stamp.
- An applicant must submit their Application at GTU, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad with following documents:
- Convocation Application Form printout with student signature.
- Original Copy of Challan-Depositor Copy (both for Convocation Diploma Certificate and GTU’s Alumni Association (if you want to be a member of GTU’s Alumni Association)).
- Photo ID proof (Voter ID Card/Driving License/ PAN Card/Passport/Adhar Card any one).
- Please write “4th Convocation Application Form” on top of the Envelop.
- An applicant can submit their application at GTU personally or send to GTU via Post/Courier (any type of post) on or before 10th Dec. 2014 referable to The Registrar, “Gujarat Technological University Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Nr. Visat Three Roads, Visat – Gandhinagar Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424, Gujarat”
- Application received after Last Date will be rejected and GTU is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Please keep all Documents Xerox Copy with you for further Reference.
- Your Diploma Passing Certificate will be sent to your mentioned Address in the Application form after the completion of Convocation ceremony.
- Please verify before printing that Barcode and Photo is properly displayed or not.
- If photo is not visible, then mail your scanned jpg format photo with your Enrollment Number to“[email protected]”, if photo is visible then photo can’t be changed and no need to mail it on “[email protected]”.
- Please carefully check your photo, full name, college name & CPI/CGPA before submitting the application and if you find any query so mail on “[email protected]” before convocation ceremony.
- If you have done the process to get degree/diploma certificate & not received the certificate at your mentioned address, then do inquiry at GTU after March, 2015.
- Please mail to “[email protected]” regarding any convocation application form query/problem.