DGVCL is Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd.. DGVCL head quarter is at surat.
DGVCL has updated the criteria for dgvcl vidhut sahayak or jr. engineer post.
Dgvcl has published recruitment notification on 02.03.2014 who had applied need not apply again…
checkout for more detail,
download notification here, http://mobile.dgvcl.co.in/JobPortal/download.php?type=adoc&filename=1410790674AdvertisementJEElectrical.pdf
apply for dgvcl job of dgvcl vidhyut sahayak and jr. engineer (electrical and civil).
there are 25 post for electrical and 5 for civil engineer.total 30 posts are there.
They have relaxed the criteria as you only need 7th and 8th sem result as first class and only their result.
Just check out details on dgvcl official site.
- Download advertisement document by clicking on ‘Download’ link.
- Read the instruction given in advertisement carefully.
- Keep the following information/document handy before start filling online application.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate(If Applicable).
- School leaving certificate.
- Scanned copy of candidate photograph and signature.
Note : photograph and signature file size must be less than 50KB.
Photograph size must be 260 X 280 px and Signature size must be 280 X 100 px.
- Payment detail like DD/Journal Number, DD/Journal Date, Bank Branch Name.
- SSC, HSC, Graduation, Post-Graduation Marksheet for detail.
- Password you enter must be between 8 to 15 character long in length and must not contain special characters like !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(,).
- You will be provided withauto generated registration number after submiting online application which willbe used for further communication.
- Login using registration number and Password to Edit Application, Confirm Application and Take Print Out of your application.
- Note : Once you Confirm application, you can not edit your application.
- After confirming application, take the print out of your application by clicking on ‘Take Print’.
For any query or difficulty feel free to contact via email or phone on following detail :
- Contact No. : 0261-2506100/200
- Email : [email protected]
- Email : [email protected] (Tech Support for website till last apply date)